Free support includes:
- Agiloft comes with context-sensitive, online and PDF documentation and tutorials
- Web portal 24/7 access to our online knowledgebase of FAQs
- Free online admin training
- 30 days of Standard Support at no charge for the Free Edition
The Standard Support Package includes Free Support plus:
- All upgrades and enhancements
- Web portal support, 24/7 access, staffed during phone support hours
- US telephone support available M-F from 7:30am to 8pm EST (650.839.9900 ext: 3). Support provided during local business hours in other countries.
Both SaaS hosted service and on-premise subscription include standard support at no additional cost.
The Extended Enterprise Support package includes Standard Support, plus 24 hour support, named support personnel, and support for critical issues on weekends. It features:
- A named support representative available by phone during your primary business hours that will take the lead in making sure your issues are resolved effectively and efficiently
- 24/5 weekday support via the support portal or phone
- Weekend support for critical issues, provided by our emergency support line
- System Health Check and Tuning to optimize performance and user experience
System Health Check
Agiloft’s System Health Check is available for both hosted and on-premise options. We use GUI performance monitoring, usage analysis, and database analysis to find any bottlenecks in the knowledgebase or system configuration. These bottlenecks are resolved by optimizing database indexes, rule configurations, and system configuration variables. The result is an optimized user experience devoid of negative impact on functionality.
The service typically takes 3-6 days, depending on the complexity of the configuration.
The System Health Check and Optimization is included in the Extended Enterprise Support Package and may also be purchased a la carte for $10,000.
With a current Standard Support Plan, you can upgrade your installation at any time by simply downloading the latest release and running the same program that you used to install it.
We notify all customers by email when major new releases are made available for download.
When you upgrade an installation everything is maintained: Contacts, Tables, Look and Feel, Customizations, Business Rules, and scripts.
As with any program, it makes good sense to back up your data before upgrading. We recommend that you do an export of your knowledge bases in Agiloft format to a safe directory prior to upgrading.
The Agiloft XML-based export file format also allows you to move an installation from one machine to another, including between Unix and Windows machines, by simply creating an export file and moving the file to the target machine. Once again, everything is preserved.
Support Package Comparison
|24/7 Web Access|
|Toll-Free Phone Access1|
|24/7 Phone Access for Critical and System Down Issues|
|Priority Phone Queue & Case Routing|
|Health Check and Optimization|
Analysis of system performance and usage patterns and recommended changes to optimize performance.
|Designated Customer Service Representative (CSR)|
A designated CSR is assigned as your named point of contact.
|1 In the U.S. only.|